I'm so happy that Ski magazine choose botany+wax to be in their print magazines holiday gift guide. They featured some perfect seasonal scents to fill your cabin with: The Woods, Camp Out + Cranberry Marmalade.
2. Only contains natural ingredients and are non-toxic.
3. You'll find soy candles burn longer than paraffin candles, up to 50% longer.
4. Oil dependency is reduced.
5. Soy allows for better essential oil and naturals scent combinations.
6. They do not contain carcinogenic substances like paraffin wax does. Paraffin is made from the residue left over from oil refining. Soot from paraffin candles may have carcinogens toluene and benzene and other toxic chemicals that include methyl ethyl ketone and naphthalene.
7. They have a more natural release of scents compered to paraffin.
Pumpkin Spice has been a favorite since I started. It's not a heavy scent, I created it to be a compliment to your home not a crazy over the top "pumpkin'y" mess. This pumpkin is a bakery style scent mixed with Ginger, Saffron, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Clove. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including nutmeg and cinnamon leaf.
Apple Picking is a new creation. It has bright fruit notes of apple and orange. Infused with natural essential oils of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedar wood.
Hi Everyone. I'm so thrilled to be part of Vellabox artisan candle subscription service for a second time. They offer a fantastic artisan made mystery candle each month....mystery revealed....depending on the box you order you'll receive a botany+wax sugared grapefruit or new wiIld honeysuckle scent.
Click the link to sign up, It starts as low as $10 per month! Don;t forget to follow their IG here https://www.instagram.com/vellabox/
Ever since botany+wax was just an idea the Renegade Craft Fair was a goal of mine. Being selected for the San Francisco show was such a thrill. I have family roots in SF and it is a town I hope to live in some day. The show was awesome. I met so many talented, helpful and friendly artisans. Here are a few shots of my booth. Hope to see you son SF and RCF.